Sunday, February 24, 2013

LET'S PLAY A GAME!!!!

LET'S PLAY A GAME!!!! Pull out your cell phone....YUP....get it out... or for some...just pick it up. Go to your contacts, and I want you to put AVON Jessica...(because you may not always remember MY name...but you will remember AVON)....and put in my cell phone number 915-401-1278 Text me today and your name will go into a drawing for my raffle in March!!! Please include your Name so I can add you to my contacts! :D and will know who to send a prize to! **Share me with a friend who texts me and YOU will get a bonus 5 tickets when they say..."MY friend "JANE" told me to add you to my phone and text you!". **Place an order of $30 or more on my site youravon.com/jzamarripa and choose Representative Delivery to get 10 additional tickets. But if you choose Direct Delivery you will receive 5 additional entries. From now until March 31, 2013 at midnight. *Don't forget to ask me for a free shipping code for your order of $30 or more. **Book a Party in March and get 15 additional entries! Yes, online and brochure parties are acceptable. The FIRST person to TEXT me....Will get a PRIZE for being THE FIRST! Who's it gonna be? On your mark... get set...GET THAT CELL PHONE OUT AND TEXT ME !!! Contest Ends on March 31, 2013!!! Winner will be announced on November 10, 2012 at my site .. Good Luck!! ***Prizes to be determined.***

No comments:

Post a Comment