Tuesday, April 9, 2013

My Daily Specials!


Monday:
Get a FREE gift when you call to place your order before 12pm. (Leave a voicemail if I don?t answer)

Tuesday:
I submit my orders on this day every other week. Email mewith your order before 12 pm and get a FREE gift.

Wednesday:
Call/ Text/ Email me your order and get $2 off your order.

Thursday:
All items in my basket are $1 or if you place a $25 order get$1 off

Friday:
All items in my basket are $5 or if you place a $25 orderwith me get a 5% discount (online orders also get this discount)

***Don?t forget to share my DailyDeals to your friends/family/neighbors/ co-workers***

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Other Deals I have:

Register at my online store to get the latest deals,exclusive online only specials, and free shipping codes. Plus get a 10%discount when you place your order online.

VIP Email Club Newsletter I will offer beauty tips and extra special bargains justfor you. The emails will be sent out at the beginning of the week and you willalso be sent a reminder email. To opt-in please email me at: lasjzpuppyred@yahoo.com.The subject on the email must say Opt-In Newsletter.

Do you want to be reminded when my next order is due? Send mea text with the word ADDME and I will send you a  text once a week with details of my CampaignSpecial and when my order is due.

JOIN MY AVON TEAM!

I'm looking for motivated self-starters to join my Avon Team Start your own business with Avon a Fortune 500 Company! If you love the products why not sell them? Great income earning opportunity. New reps have an opportunity to earn 40% commission on the first order they place. Training and support provided Room for immediate growth and advancement Grow your business at your own pace Make an investment in yourself of $10 and start your Avon business today!


Jessica Zamarripa
(915)401-1278
lasjzpuppyred@yahoo.com
www.youravon.com/jzamarripa
Start your own AVON business today!
www.start.youravon.com Reference Code: jzamarripa

No comments:

Post a Comment